Thanks Andrea for your work! :-)

-Vincent

On 25 Aug 2014 at 10:33:37, Andreea Popescu (andreea.pope...@xwiki.com) wrote:

Hello everyone,

During the last few weeks I’ve verified a large part of the extensions
found on extensions.xwiki.org, in order to see which of them are compatible
with the latest XWiki versions.

On the pages of the extensions you will notice that the following data has
been updated:

- Compatibility (where necessary, for instance in the case of extensions
that are included in XWiki by default, compatibility has not been updated);
- Problems and issues that may occur, which are mentioned in a field
related to compatibility;
- Text (I’ve updated where I considered necessary and used the
descriptive text of extensions in this regard);
- New images, in the cases where the old ones failed to correspond with
the extension;
- Image syntax has also been updated, as a large number of extensions
did not have their syntax updated with {{image reference=image.png/}}).

Periodically, I will update all the extensions that will be published on
extensions.xwiki.org and I will also check on the old ones in order to
verify their compatibility with the newer versions of XWiki.

If you have any suggestions regarding the extensions, please let me know.

Thank you for your time,

Andreea