(On top of utrace branch, this has nothing to do with the previous
 changes I sent).

Roland, this is the series of hacks, not patches. Not complete and
I didn't even try to boot the kernel. Just to explain what I mean.

Two questions:

        1. do you think this _can_ work as a first version of
           utrace-ptrace?

          "work" means: could look as utrace-ptrace for 2.6.32,
          then we make incremental changes on top.

        2. do you think it makes any sense to do something like
           this?

This series adds the "fake" ptrace_utrace_ops. We never use these ops,
we only use engine to make stops/wakeups utrace-friendly.

Signals. ptrace processes a signal after all other attached engines.

Why? 2.6.32 is close. I doubt I can make the full-blown (and _working_)
implementation before the merge window. And I am nervous because I doubt.

So I finally decided to at least discuss this option.

Oleg.