Matthias Henze wrote:

> hi,
>
> i'm going to modify my filtermodule to vdeliver as described below - please
> comment !

Ok, here are some comments then:

1. I've spent quite some time getting maildrop to work with vpopmail,
and all my filters are set up with the syntax of maildrop. I do
appreciate an effort to include it into vdeliver, but why not use the
maildrop filter-syntax. That way it's interchangeable. Also I've been
working on a webinterface to edit the filters (way way too unfinished to
share with others yet), so using maildrop's syntax would allow me to
continue on that project.

2. One thing I managed to do with maildrop was "bouncing". I had the
need for that. If you do anything I'd appreciate to include an action
"bounce 'Message'" which does the obvious thing.

Just some thoughts and ideas,
Cheers
Michiel