Hi guys,

I just recently upgraded to vpopmail 4.9.4 and everything went smooth but now my relay doesn't work. My tcp.smtpd.cdb is located at /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb and open-smtp, tcp.smtp, open-smtp.lock, smtp.tmp are located at ~vpopmail/etc/

Seems like when somebody is checking email ... the program did add the IP address to ~vpopmail/etc/open-smtp but somehow it didn't add the IP to /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb . It only work if add the IP manually to ~vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp and regenerate /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb manually.
Here's the command I have for starting smtpd :

#!/bin/sh

env - PATH="/var/qmail/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/vpopmail/bin" \
tcpserver -H -R -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c20 -u572 -g504 0 smtp \
/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd 2>&1 > /dev/null &

Can anyone help me here ?... I really like this feature and I want to keep it, rather than going to smtp authentication solution.

Roy K.