Hello,
We're currently building some scripts in Python which need to interface with
vpopmail for account creation/deletion and therefore would like to
know whether there's an easy way to use the vpopmail API in Python or
if we should stick with system calls (guess there's no possibility to
supply vadddomain with a previously crypted pw, right?)?
Another approach would be to use MySQL as database where inserting readily
crypted PWs should be easy enough but I'm really doubting that vpopmail
provides a facility to remove users/domains using ONLY MySQL DBs and no
other method of interaction with it (please correct me if I'm wrong, as this would
practically be thing we're trying to implement).
A combination of MySQL and system() to delete domains would be possible,
of course but I think there has to be a more elegant solution to
this...