* Kieran Barnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010518 11:51]:
> Does anybody use mutt to read their mail in a vpopmail enviroment?

Yes.

> I can't seem to get it to work correctly.

Hm. Could you be more precise?

> What options would I need in my .muttrc, and variables I'd need to set prior
> to starting mutt?

In .muttrc

set mbox_type=Maildir
set spoolfile=/home/vpopmail/domain.com/user/Maildir/
# not sure about the syntax of that one, check the mutt manual
mailboxes `echo /home/vpopmail/domain.com/user/Maildir/.*`
set record=/home/vpopmail/domain.com/user/Maildir/.Sent/
set postponed=home/vpopmail/domain.com/user/Maildir/.Drafts/

...add other stuff you want and make sure you have permissions to the
files an vpopmail also (may require your being root...)

-Johan
--
Johan Almqvist
http://www.almqvist.net/johan/qmail/