Yeees,  I got the tiny little point that was missing:

Yust a little configuration error within the mail-clients:

Under Nescape Comm.  go Incomming Mailserver -> Edit and  write as
username:    user%yourdomain.com.

This results in an adddress of the sort:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] but it popps  !!!

Within Outlook you do the same:

Server --> POP3 -- account name:  user%yourdomain.com
and it popps !!!

Holly cow, sometimes life seems more complicated as it is ...
man sagt auch den Wald vor lauter Baeumen nicht sehen ;-(