All,

I'm working some quota stuff with vpopmail, and wanted to get some
opinions from the list before prodeeding...

I'd like to add a "quotawarn" message option that will deliver a "you're
near your quota" message to the user if they get close to their quota.
The code comes from Mr. Sam's deliverquota, which gets the percentage
from an argument.  But I'm thinking of hard coding the percentage number
(that triggers the warning message) into vpopmail, or maybe making it a
configure option.  What do you think the default should be?  90%?   Is
anyone even interested in this feature?

Regards,

Bill