On Tuesday 13 April 2004 12:12 pm, Peter Morin wrote:
[fixed broken quoting, please fix your MUA]
> > > Just curious. My VLOG has grown to over a gig..is there a more elegant
> > > way to rotating this than the normal delete vlog? Has anyone scripted
> > > this?

> > Perhaps you posted to the wrong mailing list by accident?

> Is this not the list for vpopmail issues?

I guess I don't know what you're talking about when you talk about 'vlog'....
vpopmail I believe logs to syslog, and if you're having syslog issues you
should be asking either your OS vendor, or the list of the system logger
you're running.

If there's something else you're talking about, perhaps you could expand on
your original question to let us know exactly what you're talking about.

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen
Systems Administrator