Hey, I am trying to get a new email server working using qmail+vpopmail+ldap. The user software we have will export users to the qmail-ldap schema. The problem is that it looks like the vpopmail ldap schema is not the same as the qmail-ldap schema.

Is there a way to make vpopmail work with the qmail-ldap schema or do I have to get rid of vpopmail and just use qmail-ldap?

Could I posible map the qmail-ldap schema to the vpopmail schema?

I was also thinking that I might be able to use vpopmail with mysql and import from the ldap server via a user script of some sort.

Any thoughts?

Josh