Hi Wayne:

Thanks. I have bookmarked their website. I purchased 25 of sizes 16, 14 & 12
and that will do me for a while. I am sure that they are manufactured in China
by Mustad for Partridge.
I would have preferred slightly heavier wire but I like the bend and the
straight eye.  By the way, Mustad have been taken over but are still Norwegian
owned.

It is just after 06:00 am and I can't sleep any more!  My built in clock is out
of wack!

Neville (Nev) Gosling