Ditto and thank you for your eloquence Danny. I with they had time to
contribute to this list. They are the kind of personalities that
would add a lot of originality here. I wonder if they are lurking
here or know about this group. They may have no need or desire to
participate here though, given the hostile attitude some of the
members seem to have toward diversity.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster