well......since Rupert and Verdi said something....I guess I can chime in.  As
you are all aware, I am a PC guy, edit, work, etc on a PC.  Now I have, in the
past expressed my frustration with certain aspects of windows, however, as an
everyday work PC and editing PC, it's worked most of the time.  Now, I don't
want to hear that nothing ever goes wrong with a Mac, because we all know
that's not true, it's a machine with moving parts, things break....

I have looked at a Mac a few times, but the cost is prohibative.  Cause it's
not just about the hardware, everything I have as far as ecosystem is related
to a PC, and yes I can run boot camp or I can run programs virtually but I
still hear of problems with that at times.  And then I still have to buy a full
version of the MS OS, which further adds to the cost....

I am not anti Mac, but for me and my budget, I am still better off with a PC,
even adding in the cost of virus software.

I have learned that it's not really about who is better, it's just about what
you like and what you are used to....and what works for you as a person...for
me a PC works, even when it's a tad frustrating....In fact I am getting ready
to get a new computer when I move into the new house....not sure which yet, but
it's just time for a new one, maybe a blu-ray player as well  :-)

Now if I was good looking, maybe I could get MS to pony up some money and be
featured on one of those, "I'm a PC" commercials....

Heath
http://heathparks.com/blog1