I have a professor teaching a new course, "Bioethics, Faith, and Public
Policy".  She has asked me to locate introductory videos on Bioethics, and
also videos on cloning, stem cells, genetic engineering (especially of
embryos and children with disabilities--should they be aborted?), and
euthanasia. They can be scientific in orientation, this is fine. If any
video resources are available on these subjects that also discuss the topic
from a religious perspective, I would be interested in those too.

We have "Whither Biogenetics," but it is only 26 minutes.  On embryos and
children with disabilities, we have "Who Should Decide," but it is 15
minutes in duration.  On cloning, we have a 31 minute film entitled
"Cloning," and "After Darwin," but they sound a little dated.
I know that Icarus Films has acquired the Fanlight titles and that Films
for the Humanities and Sciences has quite a few but just want to hear if
anyone has strong opinions on one film over another.

Any and all suggestions welcomed.

Rhonda Pancoe
Media Acquisitions Coordinator
Colgate University