From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of
matthew.wri...@unlv.edu
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 3:43 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] films on undocumented workers

I have been asked to come up with a list of films on the lives of undocumented
workers.  The films need to focus on workers and their labor issues, as opposed
to films on other parts of the undocumented experience (i.e. wonderful films
like "Inocente").

I have several in our collection and don't need to know about those:

Maid in America
No Sweat
El Contrato
Los Trabajadores / The Workers

but any others in the same ball park would be good to know about, especially if
they highlight Latino workers.  Thanks,
Matthew
Matthew Wright
Head of Collection Development and Instructional Services
William S. Boyd School of Law
University of Nevada Las Vegas
4505 Maryland Parkway, Box 451080
Las Vegas, NV 89154-1080