Stuart,

   I think it would unfair and unreasonable for anyone to answer for
   Gordon. I'm sure he would be happy to hear from you. His email address
   is on his website, [1]www.gordonferries.com and is
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

   He pretty much plays it the same way on the CD, with some wild baroque
   guitar-like rasgueados. He is just fooling around - sorry, improvising
   - on the ground - what any self-respecting musician would do. You seem
   to be questioning his choice of appropriate style and techniques. I've
   never studied the 4c repertoire, so have no informed opinion. So far
   you have described what he does, and have asked us what we think, but
   what do you think?

   Rob