Are you sure? The rhythm of the bass is not hemiolic, and the F major
harmony (or rather D minor, as you remarked earlier) is implied for one
beat only. The F major is somewhat ambiguous indeed, with the melody note
d'.

May be I missed something here - but I did a quick transcription.   Are sure
the bass line is not misprinted?   Because as written you have G in the bass
with f-c in the voice part.   I think the F in the bass should be repeated
perhaps with the harmony changing; the G in the should be a minim co-inciding
with the c - b natural in the voice part.   The hemiola is in effect present
in the bass part and the guitar and bass part match up. Otherwise you get a very odd clash between the voice part and the bass part.

I can put it on my ning page if anyone wants to look at it.

It's interesting that in the guitar part the 4-3 suspension is in
the bass (with bordons). A lot would depend on how you strummed the chords - you would
at least repeat them in time to the voice part.