At least I'm not crazy and I'm not the only one this is happened to. It
happened again today. I was sending my husband a message, and he said part of
it came through, then it started and sending random messages that I had sent
before. Early parts of them. So you're saying even if I am not using my
Bluetooth keyboard like my brill sense to send a specific message it could
still be sending them? So I should unpaired my braille sense you too and repair
it is that correct? Thank you for your help. Once again, it's nice to know I'm
not losing my mind. LOL when it happened to you, were you seeing the parts of
messages people said they were getting? Or not?

Sent from my iPhone