Hello everyone,

As I mentioned yesterday, I tried talking to someone at Direct tv, about
this new service. She didn't seem to know really anything, but that the
service might exist.

So this morning I thought about calling my local AT&T store. I got a
little more help from a guy there.

He wasn't sure when the service was coming out. He thought it would be
the middle of this month, or some time next month. He said that I should
receive emails about it, and even fliers in the mail.

I asked him if he heard about the deal where if you purchased 3 months
of service you would receive a 4th generation Apple tv. But he hadn't
heard of this. Doesn't surprise me, that sounds a little too good to be
true. Although, I could be wrong.

He says it's open to everyone, and you don't have to qualify for it. He
says it's like signing up for Netflix. Well, this is good to know.

So now we hope, and wait!

Terri