Hi Kliphton, and list,

Kliphton, thank you for this article. I really appreciate it. I really hope
this service is launched this week. I also hope that they do offer a 7 day
trial.

I really want to see how accessible this App might be. I'm hoping that it will
be much more accessible than Sling.

I'm excited about this, and I love the price. Although, if it were $50, I still
would be willing to pay that.

I will watch for articles and information as well. But if you hear of anything
else, please let me know.

Thank you,

Terri