I hope those of you experiencing this will report this to Microsoft.
On Sep 23, 2023, at 1:53 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@outlook.com> wrote:

I’ve seen this as well on my iPhone 12 running IOS 16.6.1. This is my work
phone, and I don’t use it to check my email much, but when I’m traveling and
just using my iPhone, I agree it drives me crazy!

--
Christopher (AKA CJ) =>÷
Chaltain at Outlook, USA

From:
viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com><viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>>
 On Behalf Of William James
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2023 12:42 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Deleting email in Outlook app

On both my iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPad Air 5, I get the same behavior you do
from Outlook.  I have already made a suggestion that we have an option to turn
off this notification.  Hints are also off.  Outlook is the same version on
both devices.  The os is the same.  Hopefully Microsoft will give us the
opportunity to turn off that feature or it’s gonna drive me to drink!