No you aren't the only one with problems with Siri.  Many times you can ask her for a general answer to a question, and you get the response of I can show you from a particular web site or she will give you an answer from a web site instead of just giving the answer to the question.  I've had many times of asking for a temperature of another city and receiving my own temperature here instead of the other city.  Set a timer with Siri and then before the end of the time, ask her how much time is left on the timer and she may say there aren't any timers just because you don't ask her for the time on the named timer.

Dave

On 12/10/2023 2:16 PM, 'Linda C. Knight' via VIPhone wrote:

Boy! I’m glad I’m not the only one having siri craziness.

I ask her to make a call and intermittently she doesn’t do it and it goes back to my home screen.

I’ve had that where I told her to send a text or a call and she gives me a web take a look junk.

*From:* viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> *On Behalf Of *Corey Cook
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 5, 2023 16:32
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: siri craziness

I have been having problems with it for a couple of days now.

    On Dec 5, 2023, at 4:27 PM, Paula Jordan <pau...@roadrunner.com>
    wrote:

    Just wondering if anyone is having more than the usual problems
    with siri today?  I’ve asked siri to schedule a calendar
    appointment and she wants to show me something on the web about
    that.  I also asked her to send a text and she kept giving me the
    person’s phone number.  These are both new problems for me as of
    today. Will also let apple accessibility know about these.

    Just curious.

    God bless!

    Paula and the pups

-- The following information is important for all members of the V
    iPhone list.

    If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this
    list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please
    contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on
    the list itself.

    Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached
    at: mk...@ucla.edu. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach
    Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

    Groups "VIPhone" group.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/022001da27c1%24d5d6da90%2481848fb0%24%40roadrunner.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/022001da27c1%24d5d6da90%2481848fb0%24%40roadrunner.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8454F6F5-EA1A-4C92-A61C-EB37A0A3B794%40gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/8454F6F5-EA1A-4C92-A61C-EB37A0A3B794%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/06df01da2b9d%2457a80560%2406f81020%24%40icloud.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/06df01da2b9d%2457a80560%2406f81020%24%40icloud.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.