Just to clarify, are your 4 photos already deleted and you simply want to
delete them from the deleted photos or are they still on your iPhone and you
want to just delete them from Photos?
-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Margaret
Thomas
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2024 5:25 AM
To: V iPhone list <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: How can I delete photos and videos from my iPhone SE2?

Good Morning:

Is the deleted photos will be in recently deleted for 30 days message like I
believe it is in messages that there has to be a photo remaining to get into
recently deleted?  I want to back up my SE 2 and have no need or desire for
these 4 photos on my phone or on iCloud.

Many thanks,

Margaret

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/52bf44d8-05c4-05c6-3a86-ce950e894755%40fastmail.com.