From: "Sherrie" <nanagoose4...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 4:07 AM
Subject: Re: hourly chime app?

I use a free app called Cuckoo - Keep Track of time
I like that you can set the exact hours it operates.  I have mine set from 8
to 8.

App Store Description:

Keep track of time with Cuckoo! Turn your iPhone or iPad into a  grandfather
clock or electronic desk clock or wristwatch! Choose from  several sound
options,
and Cuckoo will chime every hour so you'll always  stay on track! Choose
operation hours from the Settings. Cuckoo runs in  the background, and
auto-starts
with your iPhone or iPad.

Cuckoo comes with 2 free sounds you can choose from, Grandfather clock and
Cuckoo clock.

If  you’re looking for additional sounds Cuckoo comes with 11 additional
cool sounds that are initially unlocked. These additional sounds can be
unlocked
completely free, but you will be asked to share the news about  Cuckoo with
your friends either via Facebook or Twitter. The unlock  process will post
a single, one-time only, post to your Facebook wall or  Twitter (based on
your selection) inviting your friends to try Cuckoo  too. Please help us
spread
the word :)

The sharing feature is  implemented using Facebook Connect and Twitter
Connect official  libraries, therefore, Cuckoo doesn’t have access to your
login
information in anyway. The process is completely secure with the goal to
help us spread the word about Cuckoo.

We hope you will enjoy Cuckoo! :)