On the iPad side, you need apps which handle the file types in order to get
those files from the cloud. Try Pages for documents. It should work, but I
haven't tried it yet. I use iTunes or email the documents to myself.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone