Hi,

Google drive is absolutely improved since I last looked at it about a year ago.
To move a file, flick past the file name and you will get to a "View Details"
button. Double tap this button: in the menu that appears, there is a move to
option. This should do it for you. If not, you can always use the search field.
The only issue I am having with this is that I can only see the files in the
route of my google drive: I am not able to see any of the folders that exist in
my google drive.

In terms of editing, I am assuming your talking about google docs? If so,
navigate to the point in the document where you want to enter text and double
tap. This will switch to edit mode. Use navigate by words or lines from your
rotor and navigate to the line where you want to insert text, then double tap
to bring up the keyboard. Editing is done in the same way.

Although teadeous, spreadsheets also appears to work. Although you would only
want to be doing simple ones on the phone.

Cheers,
Brett.

Sent with Siri from Brett's iPhone