Hi,

I have 2 Netgear FVS328 VPN routers connected over 2 DSL lines. Their is a VPN up and running. I can ping/telnet etc from one network to the other.

The problem is. When I attempt to use VNC or PCAnywhere for that matter, it connects, then stalls. It ask for the username and password then opens the application window and then fails to render anything. (black screen) It just sits there then after a couple of minutes it just disconnects.

I ran Etheral and I didn't see anything wrong that I could tell. Each PC was talking back and forth in what seem to be a normal TCP connection.

If anyone has any ideas would could be causing this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave