From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ken Korshin
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 7:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: VNC Vs. XP Service Pack 2

I too installed SP2 and cannot get VNC to run.  I am not a techie, just a
user and would appreciate instructions on how to get it up an running.  I
have disabled the SP2 firewall on the server and the client with no luck.  I
have also turned the firewall on and opened ports 5800 and 5900 and made
wincnc an"exception" program.  Nothing works.  Do I have to remove SP2?  If
so, how do I do that? Thanks in advance.

Ken
      Ken Korshin
      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      96190 Overseas Hwy.