Apologies if this question has been asked before, but
can  VNC support true multihead or dualhead
multimonitor desktops under XP?  I'm not talking about
the spanned desktops where Windows still "sees" a
single Display device.  I'm talking about the native
multihead mode where applications maximize to a single
display and Windows sees multiple display devices that
can have different resolutions and color depths.  If
this doesn't yet exist and there are no plans to
incorporate this feature, what technical hurdles would
need to be overcome in order to implement this?