James Weatherall wrote:
Yann,

The VNC mailing list is usually capable of filtering out such duplicates.
What it can't do is detect when people have cross-posted to other lists -
whenever anyone replies to the cross-posts, the list that they are not
really subscribed to will reject the post.  In the case of the recent
"security" cross-posts, the other list seems to bounce the message on to all
recipients, causing duplicates.

Erik et al: have a look at the message headers for any duplicates you see,
to find out how they (probably) got to you.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.

Wez,

This one has been received three times for me.
This is at least one for the list, one for my email address beeing mentioned as carbon copy, and one for free ;)

I can understand the list may track duplicates when emails are sent twice or more _to the list_ but is it able to track addresses beeing cced ?

Thanks for informations anyway...
Regards,
Yann