From: Stan Barabas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 10:38 AM
To: 'John Aldrich'
Subject: RE: Cannot connect locally or remotely

So I need to use my wan ip not the local ip when accessing remotely, I also
need to open port 5900 and probably 5800 for html on my local router. Is
this correct? Then I would use the wan ip like this 65.35.154.344:5900

Also when I want to access locally do I just need the local ip or local+
port or :0

Do you recommend I upgrade to the next level and will it encrypt and if so
will it be all I need. Im not clear on tunneling.

Thanks,

Stan