I wonder why the article ignores the fact that deuterium is the only energy source that is in sufficient amount with a sufficiently high energy density? What does it take to make this fact part of government policy? Even the hot fusion program, as poor a method as it is, receives little support and, as we know, cold fusion is actively ignored. This is rather like people on a sinking ship ignoring the life boat because it is not painted with their favorite color.

Ed

Terry Blanton wrote:

This article says that the Canadian Sands won't save us because you can't squeeze it out fast enough:
http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/