If the references provided by Mr. Beene relate to what you are terming hydraulic-electrostatic cold fusion, it is anything but cold. It sounds much more like Tessian's plans for bubble fusion which is likely unrelated to the Fleischmann/Pons effect. I have often wondered if Griggs cavitating heater would have benefited from inclusion of heavy water.

Knuke's cavitator certainly liked having a few extra neutrons around! <g>

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Krivit

I would have to say that the comments made to me regarding energy balance are, as yet, undocumented, and without confidence. The best thing I've got is verbally each and independently from McKubre, Hagelstein and Fleischmann that there seems to be a very clear and certain excess heat effect. So, moving on to a quantitative analysis of the Px is next. However, IMO, even a minor Px is significant considering the fact that this appears to be 100% repeatable and controllable.

My goal is to bring an independent engineer to one of the labs in Canada to perform an audit and get the data we all seek.

Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com