http://arxiv.org/pdf/1308.3716v2.pdf

Gravitational Dynamics From Entanglement “Thermodynamics”

I reference this paper to show that there is a movement in physics to
attribute gravity as an emergent property of quantum entanglement.
Entangled matter may not weight the same as ordinary matter. This might be
where dark matter comes from.

To experimentally explore this reasoning, the E-CAT is entangled and
coherent in the LENR state. Its weight should change when the LENR reaction
sets in. Put a Hot-cat on a scale and check for a change in weight. It
might be good for a Nobel prize, if something weird shows up.