From: Axil Axil
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 12:13 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Re: Resonance in a ceramic tube reactor

I posted on this

http://www.e-catworld.com/2015/03/28/the-fine-tuning-argument-axil-axil/

The fine tuning argument.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 12:47 PM, AlanG <a...@magicsound.us> wrote:

http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/magazine/physicstoday/article/68/6/10.1063/PT.3.2804

  On 6/24/2015 8:09 AM, Bob Cook wrote:

    Jones--

    From: Jones Beene
    Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 5:38 AM
    To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

    Jones--

    I think you are on the right track.

    We need a good description of the make up of protons and the cause of their
mass conversion.

    Philippe Hatt, a Belgian physicist has proposed such a model.  Electrons
and positrons, which change their mass, are the constituents of protons ,
neutrons etc.

    His theory is set forth at h is  web page.  As I recall 18
electrons/positrons are involved in the makeup of the protone.  He is able to
predict rest mass accurately, as well as magnetic properties.

    The following is a link:

     www.phatt.com/unifyingtheory
     www.phatt.com/combindingenergy
    I identified these papers on Vortex on April 26,2015.

    Bob Cook

    From: Bob Cook

    Ø      Spin flipping may be a coupling mechanism to create phonic
vibrations and heat.  However what is the source of energy causing the spin
flipping? …You suggest it may be gluon mass loss.  I would agree…

    Bob - To be a little more specific, a few months ago I was struggling to
frame a hypothesis called RPF. It proposes that protons vary in mass around an
average – and can transfer some of their mass to spin energy via inelastic
collisions that result in the temporary binding of two protons. This could be
coincident with the Lamb shift. Proton mass is not quantized (nor is quark
mass).

    Reversible Proton Fusion is a version of the diproton reaction, modified
for condensed matter instead of a gravity field. The solar version is the most
common nuclear reaction in the Universe, yet there is no permanent
transmutation to helium, most of the time. For every actual fusion even, there
are at least 10^20 reversals, back to protons (failed fusions but NOT elastic
collisions). The diproton reaction itself may produce energy in the Sun without
permanent fusion, but with mass converting to energy. LENR provides a
substitute gravity field in lattice confinement.

    When transposed to LENR, a similar diproton reaction seldom goes into beta
decay to form deuterons. Instead, energy is depleted from proton mass as spin,
and deposited in magnons as spin, via the Lamb shift, which is spin-flipping.
The energy of protons is regauged by QCD color charge during the brief instant
of a binding event - which may occur only once in a large number of spin-flips.
A tiny bit of mass of the proton (which probably gluons mass, instead of
quarks) is converted into energy. The average proton can give up at least 7
parts per million of its net mass and retain its identity, but that small mass
depletion is huge– compared to chemical energy.

    Essentially this would be the hypothetical mechanism whereby Lamb Shift can
produce net spin energy in magnons, which materializes as heat. It is a
conversion of mass to spin energy without transmutation, on the bottom line.
Magnons are the intermediary. Occasionally there is a full fusion, which is why
a small amount of radiation can be seen in LENR but it is thousands of times
too low to account for the heat.