Alas I was “following” this glow discharge trail in the experiments on my bench
25+ years ago when Rossi was mucking about with his waste treatment. Cold
fusion works well in many environments, ‘HOT DRY” is but one where many cold
fusion modalities are at hand.

From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2018 6:56 AM
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Fw: [New post] A Bakers Dozen

Regarding: " Next in line for my cold fusion lab bench will be putting the
reactions inside of practical devices that will resemble ordinary compact
fluorescent light bulbs. My work on dusty compact fluorescent fusion in past
experiments and my recent breakthroughs here in London show that ‘Simple
Kilowatt’ cold fusion bulb/heaters are near to hand."

This is very good news. Russ is the first developer that I know of who is
following Rossi's QX/SK
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_discharge_lamp> High-intensity
discharge lamp reactor architecture. This move should avoid all of the failure
modes that come with the non-plasma  architecture.

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 1:23 AM, <mix...@bigpond.com <mailto:mix...@bigpond.com>
> wrote:

Hi,

I'm inclined to say that it if isn't true, it should be. :)

This is one of the most interesting theories I have seen in years.

>Where is the data to support the claims?
[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

local asymmetry = temporary success