I don't know what this is either.  I say something different.  You will find my
story
The Duality of Matter and Waves in the up and comming addition of Infinte
Energy.

Frank Znidarsic

Thanks, interesting.

I started reading and I wonder what

EM accelerating force (gravity)

frequencies of 7.07Hz, 14.14Hz, 21.21Hz and 28.28Hz

means in document GravityPrst22.ppt page 16

I don't think I will read more before I have the answer to this question.