Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 16:36:17 -0600
Subject: Re: Elements from "HypersSpace `10^54 mag neutral occilators from
ingress super plasma," Hyperdimensional Torsion/Singularity
Physics//Znidarsic/Hutchison/Podkletnov/"yep, looks like it's accidentally been
done; and they darn near killed themslves do
From: deanlsincl...@gmail.com
To: braghgoerin...@hotmail.com

Yep, there are apparently a lot of units that can be included in a burst!!!

 You might also like my take off of the Scroedinger Equation, when I get around
to writing it up on here rather than in my handwritten notes at home.
, I point out that the second derivatives on the x, y , z coordinates of the
basic "Energy Wave " considered in the mathematical conventions of positive
numbers with Cartesian Coordinates, when followed logically, describe only one
type of unit, albeit in ten dimensions;

 [Each double integration adds three dimensions, doing this three times gives
nine dimensions, and the combination of the right, up, forward, "positive
numbers" conventions adds a counter clockwise twist to the whole thing which
adds a tenth dimension}

This creates a "picture of a model" which is rotating counter clockwise into
the octant to the right, up and forward from the chosen origin, so, right at
the start, The Wave Function  is covering only 10/80 of the dimensions of
reality, we can go on doubling up, clockwise instead of counter-clockwise, in
rather than out, integrating with welocity constant rather than mass, I think
I'm up to ten out of 640 at this point, and,l think that I could double up a
couple of more times, .In other words, If Schroedinger's Equation be valid as a
descriptor, it is of a very limited view of the possibilities.

Whoops, looks like I just gave a summary of my notes on the idea, with a few
steps left out which I think you can fill in easily....

Cheers.

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 9:41 PM, Jack O Suileabhain