From: Peter Gluck [mailto:peter.gl...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 2:34 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:[Video] Andrea Rossi Crunches the Numbers for His
Energy Catalyzer (June 14th)

Excuse me I don't get exactly what you are saying.\
It seems there are 2 problems;
a) we don't know exactly how the system has to be controlled to give maxim
performance i.e. intensity and efficiency (output/input0;
b) Rossi is not mastering perfectly the same parameters - he has made scale
down (from 15 KW to 2.5kW) and the output/input ratio has alaso decrease and
that's worse..

One obvious but fuzzy problem is heat transfer.

Peter
On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:20 PM, Daniel Rocha