From: Harry Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Mar 21, 2012 6:52 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Thane Heins continues with his bold claims

Thane Heins continues with his bold claims.
This is the second video of four videos with a total length of 3 hours.
ReGenX generator demonstration, Part 2
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrk_7MSSQMw&feature=related
At 11 minutes into this video he says his device has been tested by
he NRC (National Research Council of Canada) and will be tested again
y the NRC in the first week of April.
The third video includes interviews with five observers, including the
ditor of EV World, a wind power consultant and some interested
nvestors.
Harry