The supplier made these samples 8 different ways. They did not give details. Yes, once the critical variables are mastered, the manufacturing could be automated. At this time, most of the variables are unknown. That is the basic reason why LENR is so hard to cause. We do not understand the important variables. This understanding must be guided by a useful theory because too many variables are important to discover them all by chance, as is the present approach.

Ed