On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> However, admittedly, if (big if) Mizuno does indeed come out with
> measurements in November which support the heat-helium conclusion – then
> you will see me and maybe even Krivit instantly change horses – since
> Mizuno is the only game in town these days for LENR at the kilowatt level –
>

> … which is the level where you will NOT NEED ENRICHMENT to see helium, if
> there is any.

 Hopefully the results will ​fall into one of three categories:
1) The amount of helium does not exceed background levels.
2) The amount of helium is clearly well above background levels but it is
also clearly far below the amount expected from fusion.
3) The amount of helium is clearly consistent with the amount expected from
fusion.

Harry
​

​