Thank you very much for your quick replies,

Seems there is no wall clock set:

d47fvj@milano:~/VOTCA-play_around$ grep mdrun inverse.log
run_gromacs.sh: No walltime defined, so time limitation given to mdrun
Running critical command 'mdrun -s topol.tpr -c confout.gro -o
traj.trr -x traj.xtc'
                                :-)  mdrun  (-:
starting mdrun 'cg-c12'

And if I look into the inverse.log  the last thing is:

d47fvj@milano:~/VOTCA-play_around$ tail inverse.log

               NODE (s)   Real (s)      (%)
       Time:     44.510     70.053     63.5
               (Mnbf/s)   (MFlops)   (ns/day)  (hour/ns)
Performance:      3.327    502.271      7.772      3.088

gcq#356: "Never, I said never, compare with experiment" (Magnus Bergh)

Simulation is not finished, but a checkpoint was found, so it seems
walltime is nearly up, stopping now, resume csg_inverse whenever you
want.
d47fvj@milano:~/VOTCA-play_around$

I have also tried running mmdrun before submitting for the iterations
and it was running. (Going to try in the step 001 now)