right now its a VERY intentional mix…but depending on loading I could easily
see this coming up if those timings are strict.

To not dodge your question max loading on my slowest node would be 3 concurrent
builds on an Xeon™ E3-1240 v3 (4 cores @ 3.4Ghz)

  yeah yeah stop laughing…..Do you have suggested or even guesstimate minimums
in this regard…I could pretty trivially route them towards
the larger set that I have right now if you think magic will result :)

Ed

PS thanks though..for whatever reason the type of errors I was getting didn’t
naturally steer my mind towards cpu/io binding.

On May 24, 2017, at 12:57 AM, Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON