From: <vpp-dev-boun...@lists.fd.io> on behalf of "Guy Doucet -X (gudoucet -
FLEXTRONICS CANADA DESIGN SERVICES INC at Cisco)" <gudou...@cisco.com>
Date: Tuesday, 13 June 2017 at 16:56
To: vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: [vpp-dev] problem getting udp_register_dst_port interface to work.

I am trying to process the following packets using the udp_register_dst_port
interface:

  UDP: 10.10.10.34 -> 232.0.0.1
    tos 0x00, ttl 0, length 1428, checksum 0x792c
    fragment id 0x0000, flags DONT_FRAGMENT
  UDP: 1234 -> 5001
    length 1408, checksum 0x0000
01:22:29:244229: ip4-input-no-checksum
  UDP: 10.10.10.34 -> 232.0.0.1
    tos 0x00, ttl 0, length 1428, checksum 0x792c
    fragment id 0x0000, flags DONT_FRAGMENT
  UDP: 1234 -> 5001

My registration function below is getting called:

#define UDP_DST_PORT_stream 5001
  udp_register_dst_port (vm, UDP_DST_PORT_stream,
                         udp4_test_node.index, 1 /* is_ip4 */);

But I never get a call when packets are received. Any idea what could be going
wrong or how to debug this?

Thanks,

Guy