Hi Wamuggers

I have two Mac SE computers siitting in the study, neither of which currently works.

They each appear to have different problems

Mac SE #1: will not recognise the internal HD or either of the FDD, so just sits there with a blinking icon at startup!

Mac SE #2: on the last attempt to start the machine, the monitor "blinked" then had a disappearing white light on the screen. It appears that this computer will startup - you just can't see what it, or you, are doing!

If possible I would like to get one of the two computers working - even by canabilising the other one.

I know it's illogical, but I must be getting sentimental in my old age (26yrs).

If anyone knows how, or preferably could do it for me, please contact me off list.

Thanks
Daniel F.