I recently bought a HP 2610 and am very impressed with it.

Adrian

On 28/01/2005, at 11:51 AM, Daniel Kerr wrote:

On 28/01/2005 11:19 AM, "Martin Hill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

G'day everyone,

SUMMARY (for everyone who just glances at WAMUG postings!):

Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about how well multi-function
Printer/scanners work with Mac OS X?  Particularly the Brother models
(mainly the 410CN or the 620CN)?

My Dad is in the market and as I usually go with dedicated units for their
respective tasks for myself, I have no experience with these all-in-one
units.