G'day Rob,
My old QTVRs from 2000 and earlier are all working under QT 7.  Any QTVRs in
particular?

Have you tried running the old Quicktime 6 player application?  You can do
that even with QT 7 installed if you run the old QT 6 Player off a different
volume I have read.  Haven't tried it yet myself though.

I haven't tried the QT 6 reinstaller either.

-Mart