HI all muggers

I have been trying to get my songs organised in itunes in alphabetical order by artist or group name for my partners party coming up in November.

I had thought I maybe able to do this in a, b, c etc within the itunes folder and not necessarily within the itunes music folder in which it seems to organise itself by group name as default.

Is it possible to do the above or should I not even go there? It appears once I have physically moved the group name folder (for example Eric Clapton into E) there is a problem for itunes to locate the individual tune for Eric?

Im not sure which way to proceed and if I should do it anyway

Any suggestions really appreciated

Many thanks and kind regards to all

PS Im using itunes 6 on a G5 with 10.4.5

Chris Burton

(Now down south in Busso)!