At 5:29 PM 30/4/07, Robin Belford  eloquently proclaimed...........

Is it just me or are other people having trouble with the "enhanced" website at www.afl.com.au

I am using 10.4.9, Safari Version 2.0.4 (419.3) and Java 1.4.2

If you are succesfully seeing something tell me if this page works for you

http://www.afl.com.au/Season2007/FixturesResults/2007ToyotaAFLPremiershipSeasonFixture/tabid/8543/Default.aspx

cheers

robin

Both this page and the "ladder" page do not work in Safari but do in Firefox. I reported this to Bigpond over a week ago and was advised by email that the problem would be investigated. I think that it is time other people made complaints.

Bob